Term 2 Catch Ups, Term 3 Re-enrolment and Resumption of In Store Lessons
It's hard to believe we are almost halfway through the year - and what a year it has been. I hope you and your families have stayed safe and well and that you've enjoyed your online lessons with us this term.
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Monday June 22nd to Saturday June 27th: Last week of Term 2.
- Monday June 29th and Tuesday June 30th: Term 2 catch up lessons.
- Monday July 13th: Start of Term 3.
Term 2 Catch Up Lessons
Term 2 catch up lesson will be held on Monday June 29th and Tuesday June 30th.
This will include any catch up lessons you are owed from Term 1, which were cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions. All catch up lessons will be held on ZOOM.
You will receive an email with details of your catch up lesson/s in the next couple of weeks, so please keep an eye on your inbox for this information.
Just a reminder that if you’re unable to attend your scheduled catch up lessons during school holidays, your catch up lessons will be forfeited. As per our terms and conditions, catch up lessons cannot be rolled over, refunded or credited to Term 3 invoices.
Term 3 Timeslot Confirmation
Please note that we must receive confirmation by Wednesday July 8th that you are returning in Term 3 in order to secure your timeslot. If we do not receive confirmation before this day, you risk losing your timeslot due to extremely high demand for lessons.You can confirm your timeslot for Term 3 by emailing or calling me on (03) 9434-7767.
Social Distancing Requirements in Term 3
In line with ongoing social distancing recommendations, we will continue with the following policies once face to face lessons resume in Term 3:
- All guitar, ukuelele and bass students are to bring their own instrument to their lesson. In-house instruments will not be provided for hygiene reasons.
- Students are to wash their hands thoroughly before their lesson. Hand soap and paper towels are available on premises in the toilets.
- We have asked our teachers to maintain the recommended personal distance of 1.5m while teaching.
- Due to the small size of our waiting area, we ask that only students waiting for their lesson use this space. If you would like to remain nearby while your child has their lesson, you have the option of waiting in the main store, outside the store or in your car, but not in the waiting room.
- We request that parents do not sit in on lessons due to the size of our teaching rooms, however exceptions may be made to this rule if required.
- Please do not attend your lesson if you are sick. Please contact Living Music before 12pm on the day of your lesson to be marked absent and receive a catch up lesson at the end of term. If in doubt, please err on the side of caution and call in absent for the safety of our teachers, employees and fellow students.
Please note that to be eligible to re-enrol for Term 3, your Term 2 invoice must be paid in full. Please contact us for a copy of any unpaid invoices or a full account statement if needed.
If you have any questions feel free to call me on (03) 9434-7767 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tags: Term 3
- Living Music