Term 1 Catch Up Lessons & Term 2 Re-enrolment
First of all, thank you for such a great term! We hope all our students and parents have a safe and happy school holiday break.
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Monday March 26th to Thursday March 29th: Last week of Term 2.
- Friday March 30th and Saturday March 31st: Public Holidays, no music lessons.
- Tuesday April 3rd and Wednesday April 4th: Term 1 catch up lessons - please keep an eye on your inbox for your catch up lesson timeslot!
- Thursday April 12th: Term 2 re-enrolment cut-off date.
- Wednesday April 11th and Thursday April 12th: Term 2 invoices sent out.
- Monday April 16th: Start of Term 2.
Please note that we must receive confirmation by Thursday April 12th that you are returning in Term 2 in order to secure your timeslot. If we do not receive confirmation before this day, you risk losing your timeslot due to extremely high demand for lessons.
You can re-enrol for Term 2 by downloading and filling out the following PDF form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by printing and returning it to us instore.
Term 2 Re-enrolment Form (193 KB .PDF file)
Please note that to be eligible to re-enrol for Term 2, your Term 1 invoice must be paid in full. Please contact us for a copy of any unpaid invoices or a full account statement if needed.
If you have any questions feel free to call me on (03) 9434-7767 or email me at email@example.com.
- Tags: Term 1
- Living Music