IMPORTANT: Coronavirus Update, Social Distancing Policy
We would like to update everyone on our latest steps and policies to do our part in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.At this stage all lessons are continuing as per normal, including next week's catch up lessons. We are incorporating additional measures and policies to adhere to current COVID-19 response guidelines.
- All guitar, ukuelele and bass students are to bring their own instrument to their lesson. In-house instruments will not be available for hygiene reasons.
- Students are to wash their hands thoroughly before their lesson. Hand soap and paper towels are available on premises in the toilets.
- We have asked our teachers to maintain the recommended personal distance of 1.5m while teaching.
- Due to the small size of our waiting area, we ask that only students waiting for their lesson use this space. If you would like to remain nearby while your child has their lesson, you have the option of waiting in the main store, outside the store or in your car, but not in the waiting room.
- Parents will be no longer allowed to sit on a lesson due to the size of our teaching rooms and new social distancing restrictions.
We understand that if a student needs to be absent due to illness or self-quarantine, then a catch up lesson may not be feasible during the upcoming school holidays. Please contact us by phone or email to organise an alternative arrangement.
Our tuition management team is exploring potential options for an online platform to deliver lessons remotely in the future for those who would prefer to not attend a lesson in person or are required to self-isolate. We will keep you updated if this goes ahead as an option.
We thank you for your understanding and assistance during these changing times and thank you again for being a part of the Living Music family.
The Living Music tuition team.
- Living Music